Own Your Apartment in UK’s Best Location for Rental Returns
The next level in luxury city living, Local Blackfriars is a gated community comprising 380 apartments, townhouses and penthouses across two striking towers. These are architecturally blended into a Grade II-listed former public house – the Black Friar – which has been repurposed as a gateway entrance.
Local Blackfriars’ location raises the bar for luxury residential developments. Just five minutes’ walk from Manchester’s bustling shopping district – Selfridges, Harvey Nichols, the deathlessly hip Northern Quarter – and the glossy nightlife of Deansgate and Spinningfields.
Prices from only £ 117,000
The contemporary bistro café – open to both residents and public during normal business hours – further adds to the vibrant communal feel of the space. Local Blackfriars is far more than a place to lay your head at night – it’s a self- contained neighbourhood in its own right.
Manchester is one of the largest populations in Europe with over 70,000 students not having direct access to student accommodation, resulting in the highest rental growth potential in properties. The Government Department for Communities has produced a study suggesting that Greater Manchester requires a further 10,000 homes to be built per year for the next 10 years to meet supply.
Project Features / Highlights
- 1, 2 and 3 bedroom apartments, townhouses & penthouses
- Self-contained gated community
- Five-star amenities
- Contemporary architecture & design
- High-quality long-lasting materials
- Reputable developer with a proven track record of completed projects
Amenities & Facilities
- Fully equipped modern gymnasium
- Yoga studio and fitness rooms
- Community laundry room with high-quality industrial drying and washing equipment
- State-of-the-art cinema with Dolby Surround Sound and tiered cinema seating
- Limited underground car spaces at an additional cost
- Significant safe cycle storage