If you’re selling your Dubai property, you might be wondering whether to register exclusively with one Dubai Estate Agent, or with several. It may sound tempting to go with more than one, to widen your reach, but we believe it makes more sense to ‘go exclusive.’
We received an enquiry from a seller who had a property on the market since early 2015 with another agency. Jonathan Robertson, one of our agents, took the property on in late May 2015 exclusively.
We made our client a promise that we would provide a marketing campaign that was the best any agency in Dubai could offer. Over the space of three months, the vendor benefited from the following:
- 4 featured adverts in The Gulf Newspaper
- 1 full-page feature listing on LuxuryEstate.com (an international property website)
- Consistent Premium Listing on Propertyfinder.ae and Dubizzle
- Specific mailshots to the full Espace database
- Regularly one of fifteen property images on the Espace Stand in the Meadows Town Centre
As a result, we achieved 22 viewings and 7 second viewings. The buyer that purchased the property had called from our premium listing on Propertyfinder.ae.
He viewed the property and after 4 weeks of negotiation, we agreed on a price and contracts were signed. This is a very unique villa, and is one of the most expensive Entertainment Foyers sold in many years.
Want to know more about how we can market your property exclusively? Give us a call today on +971 (04) 306 9999